paula-fin

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Zealand - March 2007

Hello All!
While I initially decided to start a blog to show pics from my trip to California with Conservation Volunteers Australia in September 2006, its now May 2007 and I'm only just putting up my first post! Funnily enough, the pics are not of my trip to the US, but of my trip to New Zealand which I took with my sister Bree, in March this year.
I've only posted a few photos as I'm only coming to realise how annoying the whole process of reducing their size is before they can be displayed. Its a pity there aren't any photos of us 'river-surfing' in Queenstown when I was positive I was going to drown!
As most of you will know, I'm off to England/Europe on 27th May and will do my best to keep my blog updated. Then again, you will also be aware that I can be very slack and lazy at doing these kinds of things so my apologies in advance!


Before shortly arriving in Christchurch



Bree and our cousin Briony in Christchurch


Bree and I swimming with Hector's Dolphins at Akaroa, South Island


Luge at Queenstown



The Luge Rider


Pancake Rocks - Greymouth, South Island


A NZ road sign



Fox' Glacier, South Island


Kyaking on the Milford Sound

Horseriding near Glenorchy, South Island. Bree rode "Harry", a Lord of the Rings star!

2 Comments:

Blogger angewalsh said...

Welcome to the world of blog Fin! We're going to miss you lots so please try to keep this updated! It makes it slightly more bearable.

9:43 PM  
Blogger McMaster said...

woah Paula got a shock looked at your blog there was photos!
You in Cowra before you leave, unsure if will be able to make it to Sydney.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home